Mighty Men of Valor (Men's Department)
Mighty Men of Valor
Pentecostal Lighthouse Men’s Ministry I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
( 1 Timothy 2:8 )
The goal of the Men’s Ministry of the Pentecostal Lighthouse Church of Visalia, California is to help men develop and fulfill the will of God in their lives. To provide the teaching and mentoring needed so that we may all develop into be the spiritual leaders that God intended us to be in our homes, Church and Community.
Our Men’s Ministry meets for Bible Study and a time of prayer and guidance one Thursday evening a month. They also attend Men’s Conferences’. have occasional work days at the church, annual fishing trip, annual Father’s Day Lunch and other activities.
For more information, contact Matt Bejarano at (559) 972-4695, or e-mail at email@example.com
Why Men’s Ministry? Because the threat to Godliness in our families and communities is apparent, so much that we do not need to give you statistics on divorce, violence in the home or even critical topics affecting our children today. Our families need God and we need to ensure our men are grounded in the Word of God, know how to pray and realize that we are not alone in our struggles.
- The mission of the Men’s Ministry is to equip and enlist men to display Christ-centered perspectives in their homes, churches, and communities
- It will enable us to influence godly men in the quest to find and fulfill their calling in Christ
- Provides the men with an informal forum in which we can motivate and mobilize other Apostolic men
- Invest love, time and concern into our men and through God we can become better men, husbands and fathers and thereby helping our families in the Body of Christ.
We as Mighty Men of God need to develop our relationship with God, nurture it by spending time reading the Bible and in Prayer, this will increase our desire to draw closer to him.
“Mighty Men of Valor
- STEWARDSHIP of time, talent and treasure
- COMMITMENT to God, family and church
- MAINTAINING MORAL PURITY in an immoral world
- MAN TO MAN EVANGELISM witnessing in the workplace
- FINDING YOUR PLACE in local church ministry
- PRAYER for family, pastor, kingdom
- SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP God’s plan for man
The Whole Armor of God (Ephesians 6: 10-18)
Men of Valor”
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, Is. 11.5 and having on the breastplate of righteousness; Is. 59.17
15 and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Is. 52.7
16 above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, Is. 59.17 and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God
18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Prayer and Announcement List Signups
The Lighthouse is maintaining email lists for supplying information to the congregation during non-service times.
If you would like to signup for any of these lists, please click the “Read more” link below.Read more »